DREAM BEDS & HOME 21 NIGHT COMFORT EXCHANGE
The Dream Beds & Home “21 Night Comfort Exchange” is offered as an additional service to our Customers to underline our commitment to providing a great night’s sleep. The “Comfort Exchange” allows for the replacement of a mattress within 21 nights, if the Buyer finds their original purchase to be of the wrong comfort level for them.
The Comfort Exchange operates in the following way:
- You must purchase a mattress protector with your mattress.
- No protector, No exchange.
- The mattress must be in good condition (i.e. not marked, damaged or soiled in any way).
- You must have slept on the mattress for a minimum of 7 nights, from date of delivery. This to allow your body to become accustomed to the new mattress.
- Valid within our Standard Delivery Areas only for Cape Town.
- If you decide that your choice of mattress is uncomfortable, you are able to re-select an alternative mattress of the same size.
We are unable to make any refund where the new mattress is less expensive than the original mattress purchased. Any price difference cannot be made up with a second bed or associated products.
- Re-delivery charges (minimum of R400.00) will apply. Comfort Exchanges are limited to one exchange per product ordered.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not cover thickness, width or colour of the new mattress.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not apply to the base, clearance items, ex-display stock, pillows, mattress protectors, sleeper couches, furniture or mattresses that have been made up on special order, i.e., such as special sizes.
- This agreement is designed to ensure that you, our customer, allow yourself enough time to adjust to your new mattress. In short, it asks you, our customer, to make a thoughtful decision and share the responsibility.